The value of working with a commercial kitchen is undeniable: there are so many benefits. But one of the best advantages of working with Ontario Agri-Food Venture Centre is Sharpe’s Food Market. Sharpe’s is an award winning (Canadian Independent Grocer of the Year, silver, 2016) grocery store in downtown Campbellford, in Northumberland County. Sharpe’s has worked with OAFVC for a number of years to offer a retail location to sell products made in our commercial kitchen.
Sharpe’s Food Market is a full-service grocery store. Their focus is customer service and they want you to enjoy your shopping experience. They promise to bring you fresh, quality foods at competitive prices.
An Added-Value of Working With a Commercial Kitchen: How Sharpe’s Benefits OAFVC Clients
- Promotes finished products (success stories) of the OAFVC
- Special in-store promotions exclusively for OAFVC clients
- Demonstrates that our products are in stores and that we help build distribution networks with our clients
- Shows new food entrepreneurs that success is possible, and we have a system in place to get you there
- OAFVC delivers on its promise to connect entrepreneurs with value-added opportunities
Bonus Value-Added Benefit
Sharpe’s Food Market holds locally made product sampling events, like the one held on July 27 2018 (https://www.facebook.com/ontariofoodpreneurs/).
Be part of a community-minded venture that benefits your business and the surrounding area. Meet other business owners to share ideas and best practices. Take your business to OAFVC.
Use OAFVC’s Commercial Kitchen to Avoid 3 Food Business Roadblocks.